Wednesday, August 30, 2017

My dream!

Hello! Today my post is about my dreams, I hope you like it! My dream always has been related with the children in general, for example finish with injustices and inequalities that make his life difficult. 
In the beginning I wanted study laws, but over time I decided study Anthropology because I feel that this career is a form of know different culture and learn more about how they related the persons.
My experience at university has been one good experience because I have known amazing persons and new realities, this helped me to star my new life in Santiago.
I would like find a job that allow me complete my dreams and expectations. For example I would like work in some institution related with the creation of programs that improve living conditions of children.
This is all, bye!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Carolain you are so cute ! You can work in the SENAME with the kids, helping to improve their living conditions<3

    ReplyDelete