Wednesday, September 6, 2017

My favourite piece of technology

Hello! Mi favourite piece of technology is smartphone because I can do many things, for example see memes in instagram or facebook, call to my family and friends, take photos, etc. My actual smartphone, I bought it recently because my previous smartphone stopped working. My smartphone I use it mainly for taking photos, but also for connecting to social networks and listening music. I use it all day, mainly in the nigth because is when I have more free time.
My opinion respect to the smartphone is that, for me, is very important because I use it for many things, I think that allows us to do many things that help us daily. My life without smartphone will be meaningless and bored, I could not take photos and this I´d be sad :(

2 comments: