Friday, November 24, 2017

Post 8 Evaluation of your Blogging Experience





Hello, today I will write about my experience writing blogs in the English class, and it will be my last post of the year
I think the experience of writing blogs in the English class is a different way to improve writing,
because many times other activities are repetitive and unoriginal.
I feel that my writing skills have been developed more than with other activities, I also think that writing blogs has helped me to realize how much I still need to improve.
In the future I would like there to be more diversity of topics since many times the topics do not seem interesting
If there were a little more freedom when deciding what topic to write, the class would call much more attention. I think that writing blogs was an alternative way of doing the class, where using our creativity we were learning.
I think that in the future it would be good to combine that way of doing the class, with other activities to make it more dynamic. If you are looking for other ways to learn, writing blogs is a possibility
I hope you will use this advice to discover new ways to develop writing. Bye!

1 comment: